Considerthis scenario: You are working as an aide for a representative in your state legislature, and he or she has asked you for a summary of information on a particular interest group.
Usethe following instructions to prepare your 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® or Prezi presentation to the representative:
Identifyand provide a description of one interest group.
Discussits connection or relationship to each of the two major political parties in your state.
Analyzethe interest group's relationship with the two major political parties by addressing these questions:
- How does the group influence the state government?
- What techniques does the group use?
- How important is the interest group to your representative?
Summarizethe information you found regarding this interest group and provide a recommendation to the representative for responding to the issue with which the interest group is most concerned.
- For Local Campus, deliver a 10- to 15-minute oral presentation accompanied by your slides or multimedia.
- For Online Campus, provide detailed speaker notes in the presentation file or in a separate document.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.