Please review the following HBS case and submit by noon on Thursday, July 27th, a 1-page MAX analysis (see case analysis template link below) to prepare for our case discussion:
Levendary Cafe: The China ChallengeLinks to an external site. , Christopher A. Bartlett; Arar Han, 4357-PDF-ENG
o Your 1-page MAX analysis may be submitted as a bulletized outline and/or legible, presentable mind-map.
o Please consider this conceptual case analysis template when reading & analyzing each case study.
Drawing on our weekly readings and Sun Tzu's "Art of War", please discuss in your written submission your insights to the following discussion questions:
1. How would you evaluate the way Levendary Café entered the China market?
2. What changes, if any, would you recommend that..
· ..Mia Foster should consider?
· ..Mia should do about Louis Chen?
· ..headquarters consider?
· What actions should Mia take regarding the need for continued growth in China?
· What should she include on her agenda for her meeting with Chen?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.