Clarify the Dependent Variable(s) and Independent Variable(s) in your study. Provide an example of how you could use a Single System Research Design (SSRD) and a Group Research Design (GRD) for your study. Determine which one you think will be most appropriate for research on your agency.
- Your assignment should be between 250-325 words in length (typically, one to one and half double-spaced pages), not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
- Your assignment should include a title page and a reference list page (if using references), and be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, one-inch margins, and meet all other requirements of APA Stylebook.
- One reference is required. Please format them in the most current APA format.
- Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
- Please submit this assignment through Assignments in D2L by 11:59PM Central Time on Sunday.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.