Week 8: Term Project Paper
Research Paper (Areas of Selection):
1. Modeling/Framework –SPMR, MRL
2. Returns, Collection & Recovery – GB & URL, SPMR
3. Secondary Market/Reverse Logistics, The Future – GB, MRL
4. Optimization and Market Strategies – GB
5. Futurity/Industry & secondhand – GB, SPMR, UPS
6. A 7-8 page (text, does not include the title page, abstract or references) research paper in the correct A&PA format. If done right and in keeping with guidance, your text body is completed during week 3, and your title page, abstract and references will completed during week 4, which leaves your text remaining and a consolidation.
7. Paper format will be double-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman or Arial font with standard, 1-inch margins. The papers must follow the instructions located under the “Assignment Details” section of the “Abstract” and “Research Paper” assignments. Research paper will be formatted in accordance with APA (6 thEdition, 2009). See your resources section for more details.
Please see the Writing Expectations handout in the Course Materials folder.
Citation and Reference Style
Attention Please: Students will follow the APA 6.0 Guide as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework to the University. Assignments completed in a narrative essay or composition format must follow the citation style also cited in the APA 6.0 Guide.
This final paper should be between 8 to 10 pages for the content, not counting the title page or the reference page.
•Written communication: Written communication is free of errors
that detract from the overall message.
•APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
•Length of paper: typed, double-spaced pages with no less than an eight page paper.
•Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.