ASSIGNMENT IS DUE SUNDAY OCTOBER 16TH AT 10:00 AM --- PLEASE BE ON TIME
FOR TOM MUTUNGA ONLYYYYYY
Option #1: Authentic vs. Artificial Leadership
Read Painter’s (2014) article on authentic vs. artificial leadership. Reflect on the three components (humility, respect, and partnership) in the self-check list for authentic leadership. Using this article write a three- to four-page essay that discusses your current status in these three components and write one or two specific goals for improvement in each. Include the following:
- Rate yourself on the three components.
- Which of these is your greatest strength?
- Which of these is your biggest area of improvement?
- What are your short-term leadership goals within your current workplace (within the next year)?
- What are your long-term leadership goals (one to five years from now)?
- Specific steps and actions you will take to accomplish your short-term, long-term, and career goals. Be sure to include professional development, schooling, lifestyle changes, etc.
- Describe how you will measure your overall success as an authentic leader, including actions and outcomes you will use to determine if you have met your goals.
Note: Feel free to use first person language in this assignment.
- Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list. Include three to five references cited in the assignment. Include at least two peer-reviewed articles as reference sources.
- Your paper should be three to four pages long
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.