** 4 to 5 sentences each **
1. Compare and contrast the “forgoing treatment” with “active euthanasia”.
2. Explain what is referred to in HCE as our “non-absolute duty to preserve life”.
3. a.) State the principle of proportionate/disproportionate means. b.) Create a scenario in
which it would be used to make a decision about care.
4. State and describe the 2 foundational values that support the view that euthanasia - or
physician -assisted suicide (PAS) - should be made legal. (See Brock article)
5. Offer 3 arguments opposed to PAS or euthanasia.
6. a.) Define death. b.) Explain the two different criteria for determining that death has
7. Briefly explain a.) libertarian, and b.)socialist and c.) communitarian conceptions of
justice, relating these to the health care reform issue.
8. Explain what Pope Francis means by “integral ecology”.
** The Power Point will uploaded later **
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.