Option #2: Digital Crime
In the broadest sense, a digital crime is any illegal activity that uses a computer during its commission. Computer crime encompasses a wide range of activities from fraud and financial crimes, cyber terrorism, cyber extortion, to even cyber warfare. Conduct research on 5 different types of digital crime and real-world examples of each. For each real-world example:
- Describe the crime that was committed.
- How was a computer used in the crime?
- Who were the victim(s) of the crime?
- What was the effect or outcome of the criminal act (on the system/victim)?
- How could the crime have been prevented?
- Were the perpetrators identified or caught?
- Was any action taken against the perpetrators, and if so, what?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.