For this Discussion, you will examine your process for deciding on a research topic, including the critical thinking involved, and begin to describe a specific problem within that topic that will become the focus for your Capstone Project.
- Consider a topic of interest related to your MS specialization area. ( Depression)
- Review the Resources, especially those related to choosing a topic and narrowing your search.
- Search the Walden University Library and/or Internet and complete a preliminary search in the academic literature to make sure there are scholarly sources, primarily current peer-reviewed journal articles, about this topic.
- Identify a specific problem within this topic that will become the focus of your Capstone Project.
Posta brief summary of your topic. Support your information with citations to the research literature about your topic. Explain the specific problem within this topic that you are interested in focusing on for your Capstone Project. Briefly explain why you selected the topic and the relevance to your specialization area. ( 500 words or more) Support your discussion by citing all resources in APA Style, including those in the Learning Resources
Then, Write a 1-2 page paper to narrow the topic to a specific problem that can be researched in the scholarly literature. Search the Walden University Library and/or the Internet for at least 2 academic sources to support your topic selection and problem.
- Describe the topic you have selected for your Capstone Project. Be sure your topic is narrow enough to be able to identify a specific problem.
- Include a brief description of the specific problem related to your topic.
- Support your thoughts with information cited from at least 2 academic sources.
- Integrate relevant Discussion feedback into your topic description.
Support your Assignment by citing all resources in APA Style, including those in the Learning Resources.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.