Part One Instructions: Complete this assignment by utilizing your chosen portfolio topic. As the first part of your critical thinking exercise for this module, open a new Word document and title it Prewriting, Summarizing, and Paraphrasing. Without passing any judgment on your own ideas, generate a list of ideas and/or questions (to research more information about). Put this list of ideas in these heading categories:
- Background of the Problem
- Needs (reasons why the budget needs to be decreased but services need to remain the same at the university)
- Our Proposed Ideas ( how to balance the budget and still keep the same services,
- Benefits (for the university and its students)
- Implementation (actions recommended)
- Recommendation (summary and conclusion)
Note: You should aim to generate 3-5 ideas or more under each of the above headings.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.