Week 1 Disscussion question
" Development of U.S. Health Care in Hospitals Based on the Foundation of U.S. Law" Please respond to the following:
- * From the scenario, relate the basic steps in the development of U.S. health law, leading up to the present, to you or an employer’s need for health insurance coverage in light of the provisions that the Affordable Health Care Act sets forth. Rationalize the fundamental way in which these laws play a pivotal part in understanding the roles that today’s health care administrators play.
- Analyze the transition of health care from the 18th Century leading up to the 21st Century. Evaluate the degree and quality of care established within 18th Century U.S. hospitals, as compared to the level of care seen in today’s hospitals. Examine the primary roles of progressive health care law in shaping the current modern environments.
Week 2 Disscussion Question :
"Application of Tort Law in Health Care Project Management Protocols" Please respond to the following:
- * From the scenario, analyze the development of health care project management predicated on tort law. Ascertain the major ways in which tort law provides solutions to health care concerns, in light of the complexities of 21st Century health care administration roles.
- Analyze the development of tort law from the concept and degree of negligence to the application of the law to strict / product liability. Evaluate the success of tort law in providing solutions to 21st Century health care disputes. Rationalize your answer by using any applicable legal precedents.
Week 3 Disscussion question
"Contracts and Antitrust Protocols Based on the Criminal Aspects of Health Care" Please respond to the following:
- * From the scenario, differentiate between the concepts of criminal law, antitrust, and health care as they apply to U.S. health law in the 21st Century. Conceptualize the primary ways in which these laws apply to U.S. health care administrators.
- Analyze the general transition of U.S. health laws based on criminal misconduct in health care to the creation of contract laws, as predicated within the Sherman Antitrust Act. Evaluate the efficacy of the measures that the new contracts in question afford, and rationalize whether or not these improvements have provided optimal solutions to today’s complex concerns of integrity in health care performance
Week 4 Disscussion Question
"Trial Practices and Legal Issues Based on Civil and Corporate Dynamics" Please respond to the following:
- * From the scenario, analyze the general points between initiating civil procedures, the prevalent practices of these procedures within health care litigation solutions, and the influence of corporate structure on resolutions and subsequent legal precedents. Defend or critique the use of the aforementioned prevalent practices in the multidisciplined interaction required of 21st Century health care administrators.
- Summarize the crucial steps involved in conducting a trial based on the pleadings of the defendants, leading up to the execution of judgments and including the awarding of damages. Analyze the concept of respondeat superior and concept of corporate negligence as they apply to responsibilities of the hospital’s governing body and corporate structure. Provide examples of the application of such concepts to support your response
Week 5 Disscussion Question :
"Professional Legal Issues with Medical and Nursing Professionals" Please respond to the following:
- * From the scenario, analyze the different and overlapping general roles of physicians and nurses as they apply to professional credentialing and subsequent patient safety and satisfaction. Determine the major ways in which these overlapping roles may help play a part in health professional credentialing processes and conduct, and identify and analyze the ethical role these influences play in health care.
- Analyze the major professional roles played by physicians and nurses as they apply to physicians’ conduct in the medical arena and to nurses in the role of adjuncts to physicians. Evaluate the degree and quality of care that physicians, nurses, and medical technologists provide in their primary roles, including, but not limited to, patient safety and satisfaction as required in 21st Century U.S. hospitals
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.