FOUNDATIONS OF NURSING RESEARCH:
WEEK 4 PROJECT
Instructions Identifying Research Components Week 4 Tasks
Using the Week 4 research template identify the research components, listed on the template. Continue to review your two assigned articles from the Week 2 Project and address each of the following criteria:
- Sample with demographics
- Data collection process
- Sampling design
- Instruments, tools, or surveys
- Validity and reliability of the instruments, tools, or surveys.
- Discussed legal/ethical concerns.
- NOTE: If a component is not addressed, the student receives a zero for that component.
Cite all sources in APA format
TEMPLATE IS ATTACHED
READING / TEXT BOOK
From your course textbook, Nursing Research: Reading, Using, and Creating Evidence, read the following topics:
- An Introduction to Research
- Research That Describes Populations
- Studies That Measures Effectiveness
BOOK: American Psychological Association (2020). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.) American Psychological Association. ISBN: 9781433832154.
Houser, J. (2016). Nursing research: Reading, using, and creating evidence (4th ed.). Jones & Bartlett Learning. ISBN:9781433832154