Due in 9 hours…….please have done in 9 hours…….
Answer any 3 of the following question…..250-300 words total
After reading the Case in Point, Kronos Uses Science to Find the Ideal Employee, please discuss the following questions
- Strategic human resource management (SHRM) is included in your P-O-L-C framework as an essential element of control. Based on what you have learned about Kronos, how might SHRM be related to the planning, organizing, and leading facets of the P-O-L-C framework?
- What can a company do in addition to using techniques like these to determine whether a person is a good candidate for a job?
- What are potential complicating factors in using personality testing for employee selection?
- Why do you think that retail companies are particularly prone to high turnover rates?
- What steps do you take as a job seeker to ensure that an organization is a good fit for you?
Additional information is found here: