Use the “NAB Company Portfolio” (see: Course Required Files in Week 1) for reference. Provide the following information below.
- This exercise uses the “Business Plan Financials” MS Excel template. Use the “Business Plan Financials Guide” to assist you in completing the required worksheets.
- For year one of your NAB company’s Business Plan, complete the Income Statement, Cash Flow Projections, and Balance Sheet sections from the “Business Plan Financials” MS Excel template
- Hints: Your marketing costs should already be included as you created your Marketing Budget in Week 4 and those will be filled in automatically.
- Hints: Use the figures you arrived at in the operations and technology sections of your plan to help fill out your financial forms.
- Hints: Work through the worksheets in order. The excel worksheets will automatically enter the numbers into your Income Statement.
- Develop the following financial sections of your NAB company’s Business Plan. Note: Attach the MS Word document to the discussion thread.
- Sources and use of funds
- Plan assumptions
- Break-even analysis
For additional information regarding the company, i will tell you once i speak to you. The company is something i came up with. The spreadsheet and information you will be providing is what the company has done so far. So the information you are giving is coming from your head, its not that hard you dont have to do too much web searching. Just have correct data entry, and make sure numbers are correct.