Data Collection and Analysis
You were asked to present a special collection of data. Now that you are familiar with the process of collecting and analyzing data, do the following:
Select one of the following organizations below to review data about 3 specific diseases in a country that you have chosen to learn more about, and report the statistical outcome over the last 3 years:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Healthy People 2020
Then, complete the following:
- Briefly explain each of the 3 diseases (e.g., whether it is communicable or noncommunicable).
- Identify the country you have chosen to view (e.g, the United States, Canada, England, or Russia).
- Report the statistical outcome for the last 3 years.
- Explain what population is most at risk and how each challenge will impact the population.
- Once the data have been reviewed, explain 2 factors that will influence a quality-improvement process over the next few years.