For this week's assignment, you will create a presentation for your peers that focuses on expository texts and helping students understand their structures.
The presentation should meet the following requirements:
- 10 slide minimum
- 20 slide maximum
- Helpful diagrams or charts relevant to structure
- A basic explanation of expository texts
- Helpful ways for students to understand the expository structure
- Images or supporting graphics that are relevant to the topic or slide
Your presentation should be crafted in Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slides, or Mac Keynote, and submitted as either a PowerPoint file or PDF (if created in Keynote or Slides).
Follow the steps below to complete this assignment:
- Create a new presentation of your choosing (PowerPoint, Google Slides, Mac Keynote).
- Craft your slides according to the minimum and maximum requirements, and content, above.
- Save your work as a PPT file (if you used Microsoft PowerPoint) OR a PDF file (if you used Google Slides or Mac Keynote) with the naming convention ExpositoryTexts_FirstNameLastName. If your name is Walter Payton, your document name would be ExpositoryTexts_WalterPayton.
- Upload your saved document to the upload interface below.
Points Possible: 30