"Successful Entrepreneurship" Please respond to the following:
- From the scenario, evaluate the importance of a business plan that is both well-written and based on desired outcomes. Suggest two (2) ways in which a well-written business plan could assist a business owner like Cliff Walters in continuing with his vision for Walters Aeroworks.
- From the case study, evaluate the effectiveness of Lee Rhodesâ€™ business decisions based on the manner in which such decisions have impacted the success of her business from an entrepreneurial point of view. Recommend two (2) additional strategies that Rhodes could utilize to increase her chances of continued success. Justify your response.
- Journal Entry 3: Prepare a one to two (1-2) paragraph journal entry that examines your learning experiences with ORION in Week 3 of this course, that addresses the following:
- Determine the primary manner in which ORION has increased your business knowledge in the related subject area.
- Discuss specific challenges that you may have experienced with any of the subject matter presented, and point out the areas for which you would like more information.
- Suggest at least two (2) possible applications of this weekâ€™s material to the company that you currently work for or hope to work for in the future.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.