4 separate assignments – *NO copy, paste, or plagiarism- all original work*
PHE3070 – Medical and Public Health- 150 words *include references*
Components of Knowledge Management
According to the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO), the four core components of knowledge management are:
Governance: The leadership that commits to an organizational structure that is capable of managing the knowledge.
Content: The quantity and quality of the data and information that is managed.
Processes: The standards and guidelines that will be used to collect, manage, and disseminate information.
Technology: The system supporting the other three components.
· Identify and describe the stakeholders involved in collecting and stakeholders involved with contributing to data collection in the Personal Health Record systems and other consumer informatics tools such as smartphone applications.
· Examine the role of knowledge management components in consumer informatics.
· Justify the importance of health literacy for patient empowerment in consumer informatics.
PART 2 – BIO2070 – Microbiology – 100 words*include references*
UTIs are common among all sections of the population. Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research on UTIs. Based on your research, respond to the following:
· Which segment of the population is more susceptible to UTIs? Why?
· What is the most common agent of UTIs?
· Describe the mechanism of action that can prevent this disease using a natural compound.
PART 3- BIO2071 – Microbiology Lab – 100 words*include references*
· Why might organisms in the upper respiratory tract change when the normal flora is replaced with transient flora?
· What are the types of streptococcal hemolysis? Describe.
· How is Streptococcus pneumonia e distinguished from other streptococci that have the same hemolytic properties? What additional tests are needed or performed?
PART 4 – BIO2071 – Microbiology Lab project – 2pgs- *include references*
Week 8 – Review Sheet Exercise 4 – Streptococci, Pneumococci, and Enterococci
1. Differentiate the microscopic morphology of streptococci and pneumococci as seen by Gram stain.
2. What type of hemolysis is produced by S. pneumoniae?
3. How is S. pneumoniae distinguished from other streptococci with the same hemolytic properties?
4. Describe the hemolysis produced by alpha-hemolytic, beta-hemolytic, and nonhemolytic streptococci.
5. What type of hemolysis is displayed by the groupable streptococci that are most pathogenic for human beings?
Building Functional Expertise and Operational Objectives and Talent Management” Please respond to the following:There are many w...
Psychology and the Law – Week 1 Progressive Assignment What’s Fair? This week, you will read “The Case for Procedural J...
According to the authors, privacy and security go hand in hand; and hence, privacy cannot be protected without implementing proper security...
Since technology is the infrastructure of a society, we don’t just “do IT”, but need to know that our IT works/projects contribute to...
You have learned that the grieving process can be a healthy experience for people who have experienced a life-changing event in their lives. Explai...
Urgent: Please do all the Modification required based on the Instructor comments before started solving the Assignment ( the file Attached with Ass...
Ask Your Questions, We'll notify you once someone answers it
Your question was successfully posted. We'll notify you once we get an answer. Kindly save this question ID for your reference.