Explain your findings (using the SEC.gov website as well as other resources): Johnson & Johnson and Caterpillar, Inc. (publicly traded company )
- Does each company appear to be able to pay their current obligations? Why or why not?
- How are the companies currently financed? This may be with common stock, preferred stock, bonds, leases, or any combination of them. Do you think the financing is appropriate for each company?
- Which method of depreciation does the publicly traded company use?
- For the publicly traded company explain how you would improve the distribution or product/service line and to whom you would offer it to, based on the financial health of the company. Stating there are no improvements is not acceptable.
- Do they have a code of ethics?
- Which company do you think would be the better investment and why?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.