Chapter Two introduced us to the functions of management, management as an art and a science, management ethics, and other relevant aspects of management. Having read this information, answer the following questions:
1. (A) Define what management is (B) Describe the activities performed by management
2. Outline what management seeks to accomplish
3. A) Define who a manager is and what he/she does? B) In the context of human service organization/social work, what are the duties and responsibilities of a manager?
4. Briefly describe the four assumptions about management?
5. What do you think are the A) benefits of a manager/having a manager in an organization and B) What are some potential limitations or risks of having a manager? While answering these questions, keep in mind that not all managers are good managers.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.