Write a Block Business Letter (in the form of the posted example from Week 4) from the perspective of the company management. It should provide bad news.
The message should take the block business letter form.
The block business letter must adhere to the following requirements:
1. Address the communication issue from the scenario.
2. Provide bad-news from the company to the recipient.
3. Concentrate on the facts of the situation and use either the inductive or deductive approach.
4. Assume your recipient has previously requested a review of the situation via email, letter, or personal meeting with management.
1. Include the proper introductory elements (sender’s address, date, recipient’s address).
2. Provide an appropriate and professional greeting / salutation.
3. Single space paragraphs and double space between paragraphs.
4. Limit the letter to one-page in length.