Use the same product and organization you identified in your Week 3 Strategy and Positioning Analysis.
Develop a less than 1,100-word analysis that includes:
- Describe how your marketing efforts and marketing mix will change with each phase in the product life cycle
- Explain how the packaging you will use for your product or service will add value.
- Analyze the appropriate pricing strategy for your product or service and the price you will set at launch.
- Evaluate the channels of distribution you will use to sell your product along with a description of how each channel partner will add value.
Include at least four sources of research that support your analysis; at least one must be the textbook, one from the University of Phoenix library, and one piece of secondary research.
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation illustrating your promotional strategy.
Compile the information presented in your previous papers.
Include the following in the presentation:
- Explain your promotional strategy for your product or service.
- Include how you will use at least three of the following elements:
- Public relations
- Digital marketing, including social media
- Sales promotion
- Direct marketing
- Event marketing
- Develop an initial budget for your plan.
- Prepare a pie chart showing the dollars/percentages budgeted for each included marketing activity for the first year.
- Provide justification for your choices.
- Explain the evaluation and control methods you will use to measure the success of your plan.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines
I have also uploaded grading guides. thanks so very much