In a well-written paper, relate your professional or personal experience in the business world as an employee or employer and an ethical issue you confronted that falls within the realm of employment law. For example, you could write about your experience working long hours as a minor in violation of federal wage and hour laws.
If you have not personally or professionally confronted an issue, consider an issue that could arise within the realm of employment law and describe it. Be sure that your focus is twofold: first, on an area of employment law and second, on a potential ethical issue within that area of law.
Address the following in your paper:
- Identify and clearly define the relevant law, either defining a legal doctrine, provisions of a law, or elements of a specific cause of action.
- Apply facts from your situation to the applicable law, doctrine or cause of action studied.
- Clearly summarize lessons learned from the week as they apply to your fact pattern and make links to the readings and/or module.
- Include new thoughts or ideas based on the module information. This is your reflection/insight which logically would flow from each information point presented.
- Identify any related ethical issues.
Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title or references pages. Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Course Information page, and make sure to follow the APA requirments
Do you need a similar assignment
done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you.
We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism.
Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Business Organizations; Employment Law MGT 320 – 3 appeared first on Top Premier Essays.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.