Describe how the achievement of the course outcomes in this course have prepared you to meet the MSN program outcome.
Reflect and describe how the achievement of the course outcomes
in this course have prepared you to meet the MSN program outcome
#2, the MSN Essential II, and the Nurse Practitioner Core
Competency # 3 Quality Competency.
Program Outcome #2: Construct processes for leading and promoting quality improvement and safety in advanced nursing practice and healthcare delivery.
MSN Essential II: Organizational and Systems Leadership
Recognizes that organizational and systems leadership are critical to the promotion of high quality and safe patient care. Leadership skills are
needed that emphasize ethical and critical decision making, effective working relationships, and a systems-perspective.
Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies
#3 Quality Competencies
1. Uses best available evidence to continuously improve quality of clinical practice.
2. Evaluates the relationships among access, cost, quality, and safety and their influence on health care.
3. Evaluates how organizational structure, care processes, financing, marketing and policy decisions impact the quality of health care.
4. Applies skills in peer review to promote a culture of excellence.
5. Anticipates variations in practice and is proactive in implementing interventions to ensure quality.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.