This Book Reviewwritten work should be held to high standards and shouldfollow the APA styleand conform to rules of proper grammar, usage,punctuation, and spelling. Additionally, must be typed inMicrosoft Word using Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, and havestandard 1” margins , and 1000—1200-words.book review,
Pleasemake sure to include the following information:
- Intended audience of the book: teachers/ teacher leaders, school/ district administrators, researchers, parents, policy makers?
- The thesis of the book, including major issues and topics addressed in the book and main arguments of the author(s);
- The soundness of evidence and methods the author(s) used to convey the ideas and support the arguments;
- Constructive comments about the strengths and weaknesses of the book based on your professional knowledge
* Significance and implications of this book in terms of practice, research, and policy.
Link for book ” Call to Teacher Leadership”
PDF for book is below
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.