In Week 3 through Week 5, you drafted the essential parts of an article summary (i.e., the study’s purpose, methods, and findings). Now you are ready to take the last step in composing a complete summary of a scholarly article.
For this Discussion, you integrate your summary of the article’s purpose, methods, and findings into one fully developed paragraph. Through this activity, you take part in the revision process where you assess your work and develop any areas as needed.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the materials on summary and revision.
- Review and combine your work from the Week 3, Week 4, and Week 5 Discussions.
- Revise your article summary based on the feedback you have received.
By Day 4
Postyour initial 2-paragraphresponse that addresses the following:
- Provide your complete, integrated summary paragraph that includes the purpose, methods, and findings of the study. Use citations as appropriate.
- Additionally, reflect on how your summary writing skills will benefit you in your studies and your profession.
Read3–5 of your colleagues’ posts.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.