- Read the chapter in the book on Tables.
- Please read carefully. You are going to create .html files so remember that you need to include all of the basic codes for a web page. The textbook does not provide you with this coding, so you may want to create a template before you begin this assignment.
- Following the coding in the textbook [chapter 10 Data Tables], recreate the two tables shown in figure 10-1 and 10-2.
- After completing the two tables, save them and upload the html file[s] to the student server.
- NEXT: Choose one of these tables and add content relevant to Canterbury University. You have all of this information, so select some material and add it into a page in your web site.
- Type the URL address for the two tables in step 4 and the URL address for the page in your last step into the drop box.
- link to the book chapter