Make a outline of one to two pages using the final paper information which is locted at the bottom of the page. APA style.
Outline for the Final Paper
Review the Research Paper instructions found within Week Six. The final draft of this paper will be due in Week Six. To help with the preparation, submit a one- to two-page outline containing the following headings, and include a summary of what will be discussed under each heading:
- Topic and statistical method.
- Statement of the problem.
- Review of the Literature.
Find three relevant research articles which:
- Support the importance of your problem,
- Discuss previous work on modeling/analysis in the area, and
- Cover technical aspects of the methods from class.
Scholarly articles can be found in the Ashford Online Library, in databases such as JSTOR or ProQuest. At least three of your articles must be peer-reviewed, full-text articles from scholarly journals.
Note: In this assignment, only submit an outline and references in APA format. You must have short summaries under the headings but do not submit the entire paper. In the Final Paper, you will explore in detail one of the statistical research approaches discussed in the course, applying it in the context of a specific application or methodological study. This will help you gain a deeper understanding of the topic of your choice and gain experience in translating these ideas into practice. Note that this paper is not about examining the content of research; it is about examining how the data is analyzed, looking at a statistical technique, and discussing how that technique is used in research studies.
Begin by choosing an application domain, data set, or methodological question of interest to you that incorporates at least one of the statistical methods presented in the course. You are encouraged to choose research problems relevant to your own research interests and activities related to business, economics, finance, management, social science, health, psychology, or education.
This is the assignment that is due. THE OUTLINE BUT I NEED REFERENCES AS WELL.
In this six- to eight-page research paper, you will explore in detail one of the statistical approaches to research discussed in the course, applying it in the context of a specific application or methodological study. This will help you gain a deeper understanding of your chosen topic as well as gain experience in translating these ideas into practice. Select a topic for your research paper using any of the statistical methods that we discussed in the course as it relates to your area of interest in either business, economics, finance, management, social science, health, psychology, or education.
Find at least three relevant research articles which:
- Support your chosen topic.
- Discuss previous work on modeling/analysis in the area you’ve selected.
- Have the statistical analysis and results from research conducted.
- Cover technical aspects of the statistical methods discussed in class.
These can be found in the Ashford University Library by going to a research database such as JSTOR or ProQuest and searching for your topic. At least three of your sources must be from peer-reviewed scholarly journals.
Your paper must include the following:
- Introductory Paragraph: Identify the purpose of the paper, the common research issue, and the corresponding statistical test in your opening paragraph.
- Context Development: Discuss the three articles used, the focus of the articles, the research questions and hypotheses, and how the statistical technique helps answer the research question in the studies.
- Statistical Tool Discussion: Discuss the role of statistics in research and the common statistical test uses, limitations, and interpretation.
- Conclusion: Summarize the elements of the chosen statistical test and the kinds of research questions the statistical test can help answer in your conclusion.
- Resources: Provide a reference page listing all sources used in the development of this paper in American Psychology Association (APA) format. All literature/computer/interview/resources should be cited and listed.
The Final Paper:
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.