This week you learned about personal branding and what that means to your education and your career. Your assignment this week is to define your personal brand. This includes who you want to be and what you want to be known for professionally. You will expand upon the steps that you will take to establish and maintain your brand as you grow both educationally and professionally.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- 250 words (approximately 1 page) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins
- Include cover page and reference page
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.