At this point in the course you should be well armed with the tools and knowledge necessary to make better-informed and rational choices. Apply that knowledge as you tackle one of the most important, and yet heavily subjective, of management responsibilities—the hiring process.
Assume you have been tasked with redesigning your organization’s hiring processes. Respond to the following:
- Select two of the six pitfalls listed below:
- Influenced by initial impressions
- Justifying past decisions
- Seeing what you want to see
- Perpetuating the status quo
- Framing the hiring decision
- Examine how you might change the process to avoid your selected pitfalls.
By Sunday, April 9, 2017, post your response
Write your initial response in 300–500 words.
Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.