• Review the COPD guidelines in the Global Initiativefor Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease article in this week’s Learning Resources.
• Reflect on COPD diagnosis, management, and prevention strategies suggestedin the guidelines. Consider how to implement these strategies in a clinical setting.
• Locate and select a case study from a reputable source on a patient whose condition required pulmonary function testing and and use it for this assignment, make sure you provide reference where patient is selected
• Consider the COPD guidelines for diagnosis and think about a potential diagnosis for the patient in the case study that you selected.
• Reflect on treatment and management options based on the patient’s diagnosis.
Write a 2- to 3-page paper that addresses the following:
•Describe COPD diagnosis, management, and prevention strategies suggested in the COPD guidelines. Explain how to implement these strategies in a clinical setting.
•Explain your diagnosis for the patient in the case study that you selected. Compare the patient’s pulmonary function test results to the COPD guidelines when making your diagnosis.
•Describe treatment and management options based on the patient’s diagnosis
Reminder:The School of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references
• Buttaro, T. M., Trybulski, J., Polgar Bailey, P., & Sandberg-Cook, J. (2013). Primary care: A collaborative practice (4th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Mosby. ◦
Chapter 26, “Acute Bronchospasm ” (pp. 189 –191)
Part 10, “Evaluation and Management of Pulmonary Disorders” (pp. 404–486)
Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease. (2011). At-a-glance outpatient management reference for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Retrieved from https://allaplusessays.com/order
American Lung Association. (n.d.). Retrieved November 28, 2012, from https://allaplusessays.com/order
Please use textbooks, national guidelines and journals articles < 5 years as references, avoid uptodate, amyo and Cleveland Clinic emed, webMD, Medscape as they are resources, no nd or no date, find the date or do not use
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.