Due May 8, 2019 - Final (Exam) Project Prompt:We have read, analyzed and discussed a variety of primary sources in this course, including both verbal and visual. Identify and (briefly)compare and contrast the sources. What in sum, do they tell us about the values and world views concerning the Eurasian frontier? Comment on the sources that you found most interesting and important to your understating of the Eurasian frontier. Explain why you think this way. Support your answer with multiple direct and references to and examples from the sources.
Bonus question:What do you believe to be the benefits and potential difficulties of studying human values through literary and artistic representations? Support your answer with multiple direct and references to and examples from the sources.
1. Klaproth, Travels in the Caucus and Georgia, Performed in the Years 1807 and 1808 ,1-8 (File attached)
2. Klaproth, T ravels in the Caucus and Georgia, Performed in the Years 1807 and 1808, p. 280-299, p. 310-331. (Files attached)
3. Pushkin, The Captain’s Daughter in Alexander Pushkin, The Captain’s Daughter and other stories (Vintage Books: New York) ISBN 0394707141.
4. A Hero of Our TimeBy Mikhail Lermontov
5. Soucek, “The Russian Conquest and Rule of Central Asia,” A History of Inner Asia(file attached)
6. Vambery, Sketches of Central Asia, p. 1-21, p.75-86, p, 87-126, p. 166-185, p. 339-378 (files attached)
7. Leo Tolstoy, The Cossacks and Other Stories(Penguin Classics: New York, 20060) p. 1-181, p. 337-464
8. Pushkin, “Prisoner of the Caucasus” (file attached)
9. Leo Tolstoy, “Prisoner of the Caucasus” (file attached)
10. Sholokov, And Quiet Flows the Don (a film)
Currently taking Math 106 - Basic Algebra and Trigonometry through ERAU. Need assiatance....
Week 9 Assignment: Using the Ten Principles to Analyze a Challenging Economic IssueThroughout the course, you h...
How will you define yourself in the next couple of years; with your Christian and/or Spiritual views, and staying positive in your lives through th...
online student seeking someone to complete discussions, labs, quizzes, assignments, papers on weekly basis for 2 classes for the next year. ...
For two weeks during the semester you will be asked to watch a factually based short video about a specific conflict management issues. You are req...
Week 9 Discussion 1"VPN Technologies" Please respond to the following:Examine two advantages of har...
Ask Your Questions, We'll notify you once someone answers it
Your question was successfully posted. We'll notify you once we get an answer. Kindly save this question ID for your reference.