The proposal / research outline should be short–only 3 paragraphs is necessary.
1. Choose Literature Review. Write about a farm-related issue and show where the issue sits currently, using a minimum of 10 sources / authors.
2. Why you chose this particular project. Why is this the perfect project for YOU?
3. How will this project contribute to your understanding of the farm in literature and agriculture?
For a literature review, you should create a research outline that begins with the following:
- Topic introduction
- Major questions and/or debates about the topic
- Major commentary (Authors or major articles on the topic you know about)
- Areas for further inquiry
Remember that outlines are dynamic. I expect them to change over time as you conduct your farm research and narrow your thesis.
Purpose of the Proposal and Outline:
- Be proactive about your studies; show progress
- Organize your project