In the first class, I asked each of you why you were taking this class and I shared my thoughts on outcomes and success. I stated that it is paramount for both the student and the instructor to continuously consider how sports marketing lessons can be applied to your future careers.
For our first discussion board, I ask you to think about your future career as you consider the following.
- Reflect on what you learned about the NFLs effort to promote social justice as well as well as the demographic and psychographic makeup of the NFL fan outlined by Morning Consult (see my deck).
- Consider your major (If you are undeclared, please answer the question from a marketing perspective). Think as if you were the head of marketing, sales, finance or engagement for the NFL.
- Post two or three paragraphs on the following question:
- For marketing majors: How would you use the marketing mix to address a key stakeholder who might be disaffected by the NFLs social justice initiative?
- For non-marketing majors: How would you work with your marketing team to address a key stakeholder who might be disaffected by the NFLs social justice initiative?
- Think as if this stakeholder was considering a boycott of NFL
products or ending a partnership with the league, and in answering
the question, consider:
- Who the potential disaffected target might be and their needs and wants.
- How might marketing be effective in satisfying this stakeholder or addressing his/her concerns?
- What elements of the marketing mix (product, price, place and promotion) might you be able to leverage in order to keep this stakeholder engaged.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.