Select a scenario in which problem solving strategies are utilized to achieve a goal [i.e planning a wedding for two individuals that have diverse backgrounds).
Prepare a 15-minute presentation with at least 15 slides.
Address the following items:
- Describe your scenario.
- Select one major decision that must be made to solve your problem. Address the following:
- Describe the decision.
- Discuss the process that must be taken to make the decision.
- Explain the role that inductive and deductive reasoning play in the decision-making process.
- Analyze how emotion and culture affected the process.
- Describe the problem solving strategies that you would use to resolve the challenges associated with your selected scenario.
- Analyze how the roles of perception, attention, memory, and language played in your selected scenario.
Cite at least two peer-reviewed sources other than your textbook from the Library.
Format your slides consistent with APA guidelines, including at least two in-text citations and a references slide.
Click the Assignment Files tab above to submit your assignment.
Submit a stapled hard copy of your presentation with speaker notes to the facilitator for reference.