Task for this assignment:
It is required that you produce a paper of between 1800 and 2300 words (including the abstract but excluding the reference list). Papers of greater than 2300 words will NOT be marked. You will be expected to have researched this topic and have a number of references to show that you have explored the literature. A paper that is just a list of unsubstantiated opinions will not be accepted – this is a research and writing task. Examples of the format of the paper can be in the unit materials.
You should pick one title for your paper from the following list:
1. Are open sources of information critical to modern information warfare? Discuss why or why not.
2. How can Business Analytics be used in Information Warfare?
3. Information warfare is saturated with ethical issues. What are these issues, their impact and implications?
Remember that this is a paper about information warfare, not information security. Whilst some aspects of information security may be present, it is not the main topic.
Format of the assignment
It should be written as an academic paper not a business report and must include the following:
1. A separate title page containing the unit name, student name, student number, semester and year and the title of the paper;
2. An abstract outlining the topic chosen, plus a summary of your research. This must not exceed 300 words;
3. The main text of your paper. This should be 1500 to 2000 words long; and
4. References used in your text. (An academic paper does not have a Bibliography as only references that are cited in the text are listed at the end.)
5- Use APA referencing style.