For this assignment, you will use one of the theoretical lenses to inform and propel your reading and analysis of one of the short stories we’ve read this quarter. Using the “Cultural Analysis” handout as a reference and framework, you will highlight one of the foundational theoretical approaches and apply it to your analysis of the short story, using the “literary lens” to inform and propel your reading. You may
choose from four options, which represent some of the most current and major schools of literary criticism: socioeconomic, gender, race/ethnicity, queer.
- Must be at least 4-6 full pages, 1” margins, double-spaced in MLA Format
- Give readers a clear, specific thesis that states your position
- Free of grammatical/mechanical errors
- Has fully developed introduction and conclusion, both at least 1⁄2 a page
- Be comprised of TEA/PIE paragraphs (topic-evidence-analysis/point- information-explanation)àshould be 1⁄2 to 3⁄4s a page
- Topic sentences must frame the paragraph and connect back to the thesis
you have to read the file of essay 3-critical essay on a short story with a well understood
if you have any questions, please let me know as soon as possible.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.