There are some propose of revision
(1) I am attaching two papers that you may find useful.
(2) If your topic is "Income Inequality," you should also discuss (in the main body of you work) some empirical facts, possibly providing graphs or data (see, e.g., Keely's paper) regarding cross-country differences and the dynamics of inequality.
(3) In your introduction you may include some particular facts about income inequality to catch the reader's attention (in a sense, you should also mention or hint at why it is an important issue and these facts may strengthen your point)
(4) I do not understand the last sentence of your introduction.
(5) The first paragraph of the section "Causes of Income Inequality" seems a bit disorganized. I guess you use to move from your introduction to the causes of inequality, but if you mention developing countries, you should also mention developed ones.
(6) You need some support (data or, better, some references) for
your statements in teh subsection "The decline of labor unions"
(8) Regarding the impact of technology, you touch the topic of job polarization (look at Autor's paper).
(9) Use data sources or references to support your statements in the subsection "Gender."
(10) In the section "Increase the minimum wage," you say "according to the study [...]" Which study? Provide a reference. Of course, increasing the minimum wage may increase unemployment, which can further result in an increase in inequality.
(11) Use data sources or references to support your statements in the subsection "Curb residential segregation"
(12) When you say "developing" for the tax code, do you mean progressive?
(13) Since you discuss potential remedies, it makes sense that you mention what is the impact of inequality (be balanced there). In a sense, why a reduction may be necessary?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.