our response should be 200-250 words. Since some readings/prompts are longer, you may need to exceed the word count, but always stay within 300. No outside sources needed
They are scored on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being highest. They will be graded on quality of thought, completeness of the prompts, and sometimes accuracy of the reading
Class topic: children’s moral development
1.Reader: #20 “It Makes You Think”
2. Box “Why Do Children Do right? Pg48-49
Box “Do Men and Women have different moralities?”, pgs. 109-110
3. On Canvas website, pdf - “Ooka and the Honest Thief”, 14 pgs.
Note: This highlites a method called “Shared Inquiry”. Actual Ooka story is last part of 14 pgs
1. In R #20, what are 3 things you found significant? What was Natalie’s point, on pg 128 when she asked, “What if the Japanese dropped a bomb on San Francisco?
2. In Kidder, do you agree with his contention that men and women have different moralities? Why, Why not? Can you think of a real-life example that defends your belief?
3. In Ooka story, do you agree with the punishment? Is there such thing as an Honest Thief?
Ask Your Questions, We'll notify you once someone answers it
Your question was successfully posted. We'll notify you once we get an answer. Kindly save this question ID for your reference.