Select a public university system and review the financial statements and audit report for the system.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Identify and analyze the employee pension plan disclosures in the financial statements. Evaluate the impact of the GAASB proposed changes to the pension liabilities on the financial statements of the institution.
- Identify and analyze the economic conditions that will affect the future growth and success of the institution.
- Review and evaluate the treatment of federal grants such as Pell grants, supplemental grants, and work-study on the revenue reported for the institution.
- Compare the treatment of endowments, earnings on endowments, and restricted funds with GAASB requirements.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.