It has to be this book
Simon, Peter, and Conor Sullivan, eds. The Norton Anthology of World Literature: Shorter Second Edition Vol. 2. New York: W.W. Norton & Company, Inc., 2009. Print.
2. Online/Netflix/Video Store view movie with Robin Williams:
a. Dead Poet’s Society (129 minutes)
The Second Coming: pg. 852 - 853
b. Things Fall Apart: pg. 1102-1190
Unit Four Discussion/Response: Dead Poet's Sociey, "The Second Coming," and Things Fall Apart
No unread replies.No replies.
1. Three-Six (3-6) or more well-developed paragraphs (6-8 sentences per paragraph)
2. Contains well-chosen support from the film/poem/story, sentence variety/transitions, collegiate vocabulary, and formal writing
3. Edit/revise for grammar, usage, and mechanics
4. You MUST cite your discussions because you are using direct quotes and/or paraphrasing from the pieces for support. The directions are found on Modules. :)
5. Remember to maintain a Positive, Respectful Learning Environment!!
Discussion Prompt Choice: Respond to following advanced discussion prompt, and respond per my instructions above.
I suggest you pre-write. Consider the theme(s) in Dead Poet’s Society, “The Second Coming,”and Things Fall Apart. Though the three pieces are different in genre and setting (time)/culture, consider the SIMILARITIES amongst the three works. Compare (show what’s alike) the three works in a thoughtful, organized manner.
Tip: In your conclusion, consider the impact/importance of studying these common theme(s) in these classic texts and how they relate to the modern student. What can we learn from these pieces? What do they offer us? Formal Writing guidelines/MLA format are required.
Using information from evidence based findings found in current professional resources; respond to the following.Describe one potential...
The first assignment is attached for referencing purposes, although the help I am needing is with the 2nd one. ...
In this assignment, you will investigate the biotic and abiotic structure and function of an ecosystem. You will also investigate how ecosystems re...
This course covers many different waste streams. For your final project, choose one waste stream , (wastewater, mining waste or municipal waste) a...
Research at least two articles on the topic of big data and its business impacts. Write a brief synthesis and summary of the two articles. How are...
Pharmacology, the Integumentary System, and the Musculoskele 1. A young woman's arms are covered wi...
Ask Your Questions, We'll notify you once someone answers it
Your question was successfully posted. We'll notify you once we get an answer. Kindly save this question ID for your reference.