Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
Provide Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages)
1. Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 1: A Problem Exists, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Provide Part 2: Revision of Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages)
2. Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Develop Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals (1-2 pages, for 7-9 total pages)
3. Included a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph.
4. State, explain, and support the first disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one (1) paragraph.
5. State, explain, and support the second (and third if desired) disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
6. Include one or two (1-2) relevant visuals that help illustrate an advantage.
7. Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
8. Provide a concluding paragraph to summarize the proposed solution, its advantages, possible disadvantages, and answers to the disadvantages. Repeat or paraphrase your thesis statement.
9. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
10. Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategy (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain claims.
11. Support disadvantages and answers with at least two (2) additional quality relevant references. Use at least eight (8) total for Parts 1, 2, and 3. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
There are some who think Confucianism is not a religion. God or the gods are not central, life after death is no emphasized, and the whole f...
I need help with my math test the class that I am taking is math 146 its a statistics its not more than 20 questions NB: We d...
Read two cases about Marc Kasky versus Nike AND The Trial of Martha Stewart and there are questions after each...
The following assignment is to help you solidify your knowledge from this course.Instructions: Complete 9...
For this discussion, research the parole system in any state within the United States.In your main post:Use 2 scholarly journa...
1. Discuss the various themes that Sullivan uses in the play Inspecting Carol By Daniel Sullivan and how these ideas reflect the social, pol...
Ask Your Questions, We'll notify you once someone answers it
Your question was successfully posted. We'll notify you once we get an answer. Kindly save this question ID for your reference.