In 600 words (not including the title page and reference page), develop an evaluation plan to be included in your final evidence-based practice project. Provide the following criteria in the evaluation, making sure it is comprehensive and concise:
- Describe the rationale for the methods used in collecting the outcome data.
- Describe the ways in which the outcome measures evaluate the extent to which the project objectives are achieved.
- Describe how the outcomes will be measured and evaluated based on the evidence. Address validity, reliability, and applicability.
- Describe strategies to take if outcomes do not provide positive results.
- Describe implications for practice and future research.