Considerthe following scenario:
· You are a manager of a large rehabilitation center that provides short-term care rehabilitation services on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Your center is proposing a new addition of long-term care services and, with this expansion, you must hire and train several new employees.
Developa 12- to 15-slide Microsoft ®PowerPoint ®presentation on the organizational structure of the rehabilitation center described in the scenario above. Create the presentation for the audience you selected in Week Two.
· For assistance with this type of assignment, review these resources.
Addressthe following in your presentation:
· The effects of organizational structure on communication
o What are appropriate communication methods for managers within this organization?
o What is the importance of these communication methods within this organizational structure?
o What internal relationships must be considered?
o What external relationships must be considered?
· The steps involved in organizational planning and functions of management
o What steps are used to plan and implement change within the organization?
o How might these steps be applied to the scenario?
· Strategies and methods needed to influence organizational change and to minimize conflict
o What are strategies that might be used to bring about change in the organization?
o How might strategies be used to prevent or to minimize conflict?
o What strategies might be applied if conflict does arise?
o What is the manager’s role in conflict management?
· The ethical issues considered important in today’s health care organization
o How might ethical issues alter your way of conducting change in the organization?
· The effects of financial and human resource management controls
o How might financial and human-resource control issues affect your decision-making process?
· The analysis of the administrative process needed to track outcomes and improve quality
o What environmental influences related to health care may affect outcomes and quality within the organization?
o How will the implemented change be tracked or evaluated?
Listmajor points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Includevideos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Includeat least five to seven references to support your presentation.
Formatyour presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Health and Safety Policy and PracticeIt is a controversial point as to how much liability would be taken on by a third part...
Western Bio medicine and ShamanismEven with the best technology the Western people needed to call of Shamanism and resort...
A Career in Nursing Essay. It is widely documented that the healthcare revolution that began in the late 1990s led...
Staff Orientations and Training Essay PaperHealthcare Information Management (HIM) is becoming more dynamic that ever befor...
2-Day “Perfect” Diet Essay. First of all, the energy value is the amount of energy that the body is able to obt...
Clinical Management Of Opoid Induced Constipation EssayThis case study outlines the clinical management of a client with a...
Ask Your Questions, We'll notify you once someone answers it
Your question was successfully posted. We'll notify you once we get an answer. Kindly save this question ID for your reference.