the topic is internet Hacking
it should be at least 6 to 8 body pargraph
I just waana let you now that im not native english speaker so plese have easy vocabulary
You should have a topic selected and ready to present to the instructor in class today. We will go over the criteria as it is more demanding than the group paper.
Individual Paper # 1
|Exemplary||100% of Points Possible|
|Above Average||80% of Points Possible|
|Average||70% of Points Possible|
|Below Average||60% of Points Possible|
|Incomplete||10% of Points Possible|
|Not Available or Not Attempted||0|
The student will find a topic of interest and perform in-depth work on that topic. The project must be sufficiently complex to require the expertise of a junior-senior level student. The student must narrow the topic from the broad topics listed below:
Project topics must not be those previously developed in the mid-term group projects. Topics may be in the areas of :
The first student to notify the instructor by email will take precedence over any other student. For example, if “A Comparison of IT development in Singapore with IT development in France” is chosen, then the second student will have to choose another topic.
All topics require the approval of the instructor. Discuss questions relating to the paper with the instructor at any time necessary. E-mail your instructor at any time.
II. Learning Objectives
- Read and research problems created by technology in society and some ways to modify or prevent these problems. Discuss these in the paper.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the topic by comparing/contrasting data.
- Gather information by:
- reading the course textbooks, reading documentation materials
- contacting “experts” on the topic
- researching library materials
- using the Internet
All of the above information gathering sources will be documented in the research paper following MLA or APA format (not a combination of both). The content of the research paper is fairly open. See the description above. IF you are not familiar with APA or MLA format, please see the instructor.
III. Criteria for the Paper
Note a few of the common reasons why the Individual research term paper would not meet the minimum standards:
- Too easy. As stated above, the work must be “sufficiently complex to require the expertise of junior-senior level students.”
- Too little time spent in research and writing.
- Overlap of another course. If the content of the research paper involves concepts covered in another course(s), then it must be of a different or more complex nature. It includes the understanding that the student will complete all of the work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Park University’s honesty regulations as found in the School of Online Learning will be followed.
- Using only one source for the research. This is not a book report.
IV. Individual Research Term Paper Format
The research paper should follow the grading criteria below. It should include a minimum of 8 to 10 references cited. Use of the Kizza and Annual Editions textbooks as primary sources is encouraged. Internet sources may not be used exclusively. The number of resources is largely dependent on the quality of the sources and the research paper topic. The research paper should follow a similar format to that found in technical journals and the format of this Guideline. In particular, it must include the following items:
- Title of Presentation on Title page
- Outline or Table of Contents
- Cite sources throughout paper with a Works Cited page(*see below)
- Discoveries, data found,
- Summary of data/ conclusions
- References with a *Works Cited page at the end.
V. Grading Criteria:
|10 = Exemplary||8 = Above Average||5 = Average||3= Below Average||1=Attempted||0 =Not Available or Not Attempted|
|Appropriateness of the paper’s topic||20|
|Outline/Table of Contents||1||6|
|Week 10 Introduction completed on time||50|
|Discoveries, Data Found –||20|
|Content clarity: Introductory sentence in each paragraph, clear explanations||10|
|Grammar and spelling||5|
|Appropriateness and complexity of the project||15|
|Week 12 Development of Research completed on time||6-8||50|
|Summary of Data/Conclusions||2-3||10|
| Quality of the final product
Paper followed guidelines more than 12 pages total,double spaced, 12 point,
|More than 12 Pages||20|
|References (citations throughout paper in MLA or APA format)||5|
|Works Cited page(s)||1-2||5|
|Week 14 completed on time|