SEC 10K Project: Request a corporation to study
Select a publicly traded U.S. corporation you would like to study this semester and ask the professor for permission by posting a response here.
Your corporation must: 1) have a SEC 10-K report for the current or most recent prior year
2) be among the Fortune 100 companies. To identify Fortune 500 companies click this link: https://allaplusessays.com/order
3) have an Accounts Receivable and Inventory account
Your corporation may NOT:1) be the same corporation you used for SEC projects in other classes
2) be the same corporation a classmate selected
3) be a bank or any other type of financial institution
1. Write the name of the corporation, the stock market where it is traded, and its ticker symbol in the Subject line when you respond to this posting and all other postings related to this project. For example:
Under Armour; NYSE: UA
Apple; NASDAQ: APPL
Exxon Mobile; NYSE: XOM
2. State why you want to study and prepare a financial analysis
of your corporation.
3. Provide a direct link to your corporation’s SEC 10K report for the most recent year. A direct link is a hyper link that takes you directly to a Website where the SEC 10K report is located. For example, this is the direct link to the 2013 SEC 10K report for Apple, Inc.https://allaplusessays.com/order
The most direct route to finding the direct link is to use the SEC EDGAR System and search by Company name. The following link is a good place to start your search: https://allaplusessays.com/order
4. State your corporation’s position on the Fortune 500 List for the current year.
5. Provide page numbers for all four required financial statements: Income Statement (Hint: it could be listed as the Consolidated Statements of Income)Balance Sheet (Hint: it could be listed as the Consolidated Balance Sheet or Statement of Financial Position)Statement of Stockholders Equity (Hint: it could be listed as the Consolidated Statements of Stockholder’s Equity or Consolidated Statements of Stockholder’s Deficit)Statement of Cash Flows (Hint: it could be listed as the Consolidated Statements of Cash Flows)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.