. As discussed in the readings assignment for this week,
sensory memory is a general term used to refer to sensory buffers
that can retain a large amount of memory, but only for a short
period of time. One type of sensory memory is iconic memory. Can
you think of a time when you used iconic memory? If so, how did you
2. Forgetting can occur as the result of many different types of actions–for example, you may not have the correct cue for retrieval–but there are some individuals that would argue that forgetting is an intentional act and that, in order to forget something, one must make a conscious effort to do so. Do you support this reasoning? Why or why not?
3. Reflect and discuss our text and ERR reading material regarding the role that emotion plays regarding memory.
Do you agree with the material regarding emotional memories?
4. For example – can you remember what you were doing when catastrophes occurred (for example, the terrorist attacks on the United States on September 11, the Challenger disaster, assassination of John F. Kennedy, or even local disasters)?
5. Using our main text, and/or ERR readings what does our course material have to say about this specific type of memory?
6. Personality type (for the curious navigate to http:// humanmetrics. com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp) also plays a critical role. Take five minutes and share what your type is with us! You may find that it has a direct impact on how each of us processes emotional content!
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.