Primary Task Response: The final step for your Informative Presentation will be delivering it to an audience of your peers. Based on your instructor’s feedback on the rough draft of your presentation and your dialogue, you should continue to refine your presentation into a professional-level presentation.
Watch your previous presentation to evaluate the aspects that are done well and areas of opportunity. Do the following:
- After observing the areas done well, think about how you can incorporate those aspects into areas of opportunity.
- Make note of dialog and slide modifications that are needed.
- Evaluate areas where you could make a small modification to strengthen your presentation.
- Evaluate your overall verbal delivery.
Edit the slides' and notes' content. Do the following:
- Modify both the text on the slide and in the notes section.
- Modify points where you are not making full use of bulleted primary, secondary, or tertiary points.
- Condense full sentences that are present on your slides into short statements.
- Modify slide content that does not fit the slide topic.
- Modify slides where the visuals do not work, or add additional pictures, graphs, or diagrams that will enhance the slide.
Modifying your recording. Do the following:
- Identify areas of your recording that had errors, long pauses, or other audio issues, and then based on your evaluation, rerecord your new dialogue and try to improve your performance. Re-record your dialogue where you could make better use of vocal tools, where you made mistakes, or where there are other audio issues.
Please note, there should be modifications from your previous submission of this assignment. Remember, you want to have a polished presentation.