Identifyand readone recently proposed or enacted state or federal legislation that has an impact on your selected health care facility or service.
Writea 700- to 1,050-word policy brief on the effects the legislation will have on your selected facility or service and on the state’s population. Use the following structure when putting together your policy brief (use the bolded as your subheadings within the assignment):
- Title (on the properly formatted separate title page and at the top center of page one of the brief essay)
- Executive summary (the second page of the brief with 175 to 260 words which replaces an abstract in a formal APA essay; this is a summary of your brief essay capturing the key points only - write it after the essay is completed)
- Recommendations (a sub heading within the executive summary included in the word count listed above)
- Introduction(this is the beginning of the policy brief essay)
- State recommendation again (Restate the proposed or enacted state or federal legislation and its purpose and impact on your identified healthcare facility or service then offer your recommendation clearly and succinctly)
- Overview of problem(i dentify and describe your identified healthcare facility or service and then state the problem that the new legislation causes for your identified healthcare facility or service)
- Review of relevant research( conduct a literature review regarding the problem - cite relevant research on the issue)
- Application of research results (discuss and analyze how this new research applies to this issue or problem and how it might be applied within your identified healthcare facility or service)
- Policy implications (what implications does the research have on the policy as it is currently offered and what are your recommendations regarding the policy and it's adoption)
- Conclusion(this is a summary of the highlights of the essay and conclusionary statements)
Cite3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.