Integrate relevant evidence from 3–5 current scholarly or professional sources to support your assertions.
- Apply correct APA formatting to all in-text citations and references.
- Attach a reference list to your narrative.
- Develop a concept map for the individual patient, based upon the best available evidence for treating your patient’s health, economic, and cultural needs. The concept map needs to include a biophysical nursing diagnosis, a psycosocial nursing diagnosis and an educational nursing diagnosis. NANDA website can be used as reference to search for nursing diagnosis.
Develop a narrative (2-3pages) for your concept map.
- Analyze the needs of your patient
and their family, and determine how those needs
will influence a patient-centered
- Consider how your patient’s economic situation and relevant environmental factors may have contributed to your patient’s current condition or affect their future health.
- Consider how your patient’s culture or family should influence your concept map.
- Justify the value and relevance
of the evidence you used as the basis of your
- Explain why your evidence is valuable and relevant to your patient’s case.
- Explain why each piece of evidence is appropriate for both the health issue you are trying to correct and for the unique situation of your patient and their family.
- Propose relevant and measurable criteria for evaluating the degree to which the desired outcomes of your concept map were achieved.
Explain why your proposed criteria are appropriate and useful measures
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.