*** Minimum 3 Pages *** Minimun 2 References ***
Write a paper in which you (Case Study is attached in PDF file):
- Analyze the following questions associated with the case study attached and discuss them using concepts you learned in this course.
- What ideals, effects, and consequences are at stake?
- Have any moral rights been violated?
- What would a Utilitarian recommend?
- What would a Kantian recommend?
- Explain your rationale for each of your answers in the case study with STRONG, SUBSTANTIAL AND DETAILED supporting evidence (VERY IMPORTANT).
- Have at least 2 references
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- • Determine the considerations for and process of ethical business decision making to balance corporate and social responsibilities and address moral, economic, and legal concerns.
- • Analyze selected business situations using the predominant ethical theories, such as utilitarian, Kantian, and virtue ethics to guide ethical business decision making.
- • Determine the implications and impact of various civil liberty laws in the workplace, such as hiring, promotion, discipline, discharge, and wage discrimination.
- • Use technology and information resources to research issues in business ethics.
- • Write clearly and concisely about business ethics using proper writing mechanics in APA format.